Information Technology Strategy Consultant
Location: New York, NY, United States
We are looking for experienced IT Advisory professionals within the IT consulting sector working at a Consultant and/or Sr. Consultant grade. The Consultant/Sr. Consultant role is a client facing, business development and delivery position within Wavestone.
During the course of your work, you will assume project-critical responsibilities, develop strategic recommendations and guidance, and ensure the highest service quality to the client. You will be a source of unwavering reliability and high-quality work for Wavestone management. You will have opportunities to develop industry-relevant thought leadership, participate in business development practices, and present material to management teams, ultimately making your mark on the client and on the Wavestone practice.
- Commitment to quality and on-schedule delivery; proven ability to establish and meet milestones and deadlines
- Customer-focused mentality to understand and appropriately respond to customers' business needs
- Exceptional drive, interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to interface effectively and collaborate with clients, peers, and senior management to help develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in
- Proven ability and to contribute to business development (i.e. proposals, market offers, white papers, etc.) and internal initiatives (i.e. recruitment, training, social events, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities; versatile, flexible, and proactive when solving problems and dealing with ambiguity
- Highly structured, hypothesis-driven thought process with ability to translate thoughts into verbal, written and graphical arguments
- Highly motivated, knowledge-seeking and self-starting attitude proven ability to work on own initiative within challenging work environments
- Advanced desktop tool skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Project
- BA/BS Degree and 1 to 5 years of IT Strategy or Digital Transformation experience in the consulting industry
- Ability to work in our NYC office location
- Proven consulting skills and experience of working in large complex environments delivering engagements in some of the areas noted above
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, and constantly changing environment and eager to embrace the Wavestone culture