Technology transformation requires recruiting top talent, which is becoming increasingly difficult in today’s highly competitive quest for talent. Whether you need niche technology experts to drive a project, a full team to deliver an outcome, or a seasoned professional to fulfill a vacancy within your organization, we are experts in identifying and selecting skilled professionals to meet your specific needs. Wavestone US provides myriad flexible workforce solutions and an expert consultative service that aims to create value for your business. From mid-market through Fortune 100 organizations, we customize our services and approach to ensure quality, every time.
The Wavestone Approach
For many firms, IT is but one of many in a broad palette of advisory services in a broader range of industries. Wavestone US has always been on the cusp of IT’s fast-paced evolution. We know the trends and where things are headed. With a strong network of IT professionals at every level and across industries, we have access to the best talent in the world, coupled with keen insight that only a specialized IT consulting firm can offer.
Our approach is about precision, reinforced with an uncompromising sourcing strategy and rigorous screening process. Our seasoned recruiters are specialized in the field of IT and rely heavily on referrals and a vetting process with consultants and technology subject matter experts. Our services don’t end at placement – our support continues long after fulfillment as we believe in cultivating deep customer relationships, embedding a senior consultant to build a true strategic partnership across your IT organization, including at the executive level.
- Sourcing professionals across the IT spectrum with a dedicated focus on client market and organizational culture
- Focus on identifying quality talent, while reducing your speed to hire and risk of contingent labor
- Specialties include cybersecurity, digital automation, enterprise architecture, cloud enablement, infrastructure and operations, enterprise applications, and data analytics
- Full lifecycle project support with a team of matrixed skills and responsibilities
- Flexible pricing models (time and materials, deliverables-based, and more)
- Support in the form of service delivery management to ensure outcomes are achieved
- Consultative approach to fill critical vacancies within your IT organization
- Partnership with your internal technology and human resources teams to provide customized approach and fit
- Expertise in filling IT leadership roles, from management up to and including CIO/CTO/CISO