Regulatory requirements are unavoidable for most organizations, but especially so with industries such as financial services, which has experienced a monumental global shift since the financial crisis. In the wake of new and complex regulations as well as unprecedented supervision and enforcement (e.g. in the US, where regulators have begun to tailor certain regulatory requirements based on firms’ size and risk profiles), the regulatory compliance model for financial services firms must evolve from mere remediation to a more proactive, risk-driven approach, striking the right balance of technology-enabled controls and human oversight to ensure adequate protection of consumer, monetary, and digital assets.
Wavestone US helps financial services clients navigate enterprise-wide regulatory compliance, with experienced teams delivering solutions across the entire compliance value chain, including:
- Operational compliance and governance model optimization
- Regulatory or internal audit remediation planning and execution
- Control and risk assessment frameworks, scoring, and reporting
- Compliance policies and procedure documentation, including HR training
- Emerging regulations impact assessment
- Industry benchmarking and RegTech suitability
For more information on our regulatory compliance offerings and perspectives, please contact our team.